Las Vegas is the hotel capital of the world with having so many hotels concentrated all on one strip and it’s surrounding areas. Where is a traveler to start when searching for the best suites with so many world class resorts in Las Vegas? Well for starters you stopped at the right place!
First off would you like to be at a mega resort or something more on the level of a boutique style resort? Extreme luxury? Some of Las Vegas suites aren’t available to the general public. With this all out of the way here is our collection of the top suites in Las Vegas.
- MGM Skylofts at MGM Grand Las Vegas: The Skylofts sit perched atop the top 2 levels of the MGM because all of these suites are 2 stories. The Skylofts come in 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom + plunge pool and 3 bedroom suites. The rooms are decorated with the highest class of style, stunning white walls, wood floors and panoramic views of the city. There are personal concierge available on your floor 24 hours a day to make sure all of your needs are met.
- Wraparound suite @ Cosmopolitan Las Vegas:You have a 480 sq. ft terrace! Need I say more. The Cosmopolitan sits dead center on Las Vegas Boulevard so with this suite you have the perfect vantage point to see all of the Las Vegas strip. You also get to take advantage of the amazing stable of entertainment activities that are on campus which includes Marquee Nightclub and The Boulevard pool.
- Apex Suite at Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas: Sitting on the upper floors of The Mandarin the Apex suite is like an emperor’s pad. The room provides a 270 degree angle view of the city. The 1700 sq. ft. suite is perfect for entertaining guest with an 8 seat formal dining table in suite. You even have televisions in your bathroom.
- Salon Suite at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas: The Salon Suite at Encore is one of the most exclusive tower suites that the resort has. 1800 sq. ft. of space with only 1 king bed..what are you to do with all of the space? Daily services provided when booking this suite are…daily fresh coffee, access to the fitness center, twice a day made service and clothes pressing included. Your suite comes set up with a marble wet bar and dining table for entertaining. After a night of enjoying The Wynn’s top nightclub XS, why not take advantage of the complimentary breakfast that is provided for you at Tableau just for staying in the Salon suite.
- Hotel 32 Penthouse at Monte Carlo: Hotel 32 is a hidden secret to even many Las Vegans. Sitting at the top of the Monte Carlo Hotel 32 is in a world of it’s own. Guest staying in any of the suites gain access to their own private lounge. The rooms are decked out trendier than any Las Vegas suites. The walls are lined with plasma televisions all over, an immaculate wet bar in the great-room with the option of a pool table or dining table in the room. The 2000 sq. ft. suite can even be connected with another suite to expand your territory.
You really can’t go wrong with any of the options….they all will provide you with the ultimate secluded feeling of luxury. My best advice is to book around your entertainment choices. Happy travels